Precision Eye Care takes the health of our patients, staff and Doctors very seriously. To this end, the following protocols are now in place:
- All entry to either office is by appointment only. This includes all optical services, even minor adjustments.
- Patients must wear a face mask or cotton cloth facial covering prior to entry, and fresh gloves if available.
- No companions may accompany a patient in to the office. (Unless the patient is a minor or a companion is necessary for mobility or cognitive purposes.)
- All patients must complete the COVID-19 Patient Screening Questionnaire upon entry. If deemed appropriate, patients may be asked to reschedule their appointment for a later date if a safety concern is noted.
*These measures are put in place to ensure the health and safety of our staff, Doctors, and patients alike.*
We have taken many steps to ensure that our office meets and exceeds sanitation recommendations by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and American Optometric Association (AOA). Below are some of the things you can expect in our office to protect you from spread of COVID-19:
Limited building capacity to further encourage and respect social distancing
- Non-contact temperature check upon entry
- COVID-19 Patient Screening Questionnaire upon entry
- PPE worn by patient, staff, and Doctors during your visit
- Virus-killing HEPA air purification systems in exam room, optical, and all areas of staff and patient interaction
- Slit lamp biomicroscope shield between patient and Doctor
- Hospital-grade anti-viral, anti-microbial disinfectant to all surfaces before and after each patient interaction
- Optical Frame sanitization system for best practices in cleanliness and styling
- Non-contact credit card handling
- Non-contact car side delivery of contact lenses and glasses available
- Free, direct-to-patient shipping for all contact lens orders of 2 boxes or greater
*We care about you and your family and want to keep them safe!!*
Are you a contact lens wearer? Click to find out what you need to know about contact lens wear and COVID-19.